Sunday, January 13, 2008

TOo OPINIonated

"I have the right to speak my mind, Its my opinion and i hold back only for respect."



Just recently, i had conversation(fuss) with my mom about my life and what i choose to do with it. Boy was that the talks of all talks. Well anyway this is the after math of my emotions in writing. lol


"Sometimes hurt is unnessary, family is unnesssary" the word going through my head as my mom screamed at me bulshit family hand me down curses. What i realized today is that my life is my life. I have the right to speak my mind, it my opinion and i hold back only for respect. I have the right to say how i feel. If My parent dont understand this now then its best i stay my distance. I will accomphlish my gaol with or without them.

Speaking straight from my anger!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Meetri TheeYumFuq said...

Yes!!!! [Freedom of Speech!] we have all been given it and prompted to use it to the best of our ability. Those who remain quiet make no moves in history...

Loves.